Temporal coincidence of environmental stress events modulates predation rates
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 680–688, July 2012
How to Cite
Pincebourde, S., Sanford, E., Casas, J. and Helmuth, B. (2012), Temporal coincidence of environmental stress events modulates predation rates. Ecology Letters, 15: 680–688. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2012.01785.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Editor, Tim Wootton Manuscript received 6 January 2012 First decision made 2 February 2012 Second decision made 17 March 2012 Manuscript accepted 21 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!