Origin matters: widely distributed native and non-native species benefit from different functional traits
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 696–703, July 2012
How to Cite
Knapp, S., Kühn, I. (2012), Origin matters: widely distributed native and non-native species benefit from different functional traits. Ecology Letters, 15: 696–703. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2012.01787.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!