Fungicide-induced declines of freshwater biodiversity modify ecosystem functions and services
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 714–722, July 2012
How to Cite
McMahon, T. A., Halstead, N. T., Johnson, S., Raffel, T. R., Romansic, J. M., Crumrine, P. W., Rohr, J. R. (2012), Fungicide-induced declines of freshwater biodiversity modify ecosystem functions and services. Ecology Letters, 15: 714–722. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2012.01790.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB 0516227
- U.S. Department of Agriculture. Grant Numbers: NRI 2006-01370, 2009-35102-0543
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency STAR. Grant Number: R833835
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!