Climate envelope modelling reveals intraspecific relationships among flowering phenology, niche breadth and potential range size in Arabidopsis thaliana
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 769–777, August 2012
How to Cite
Banta, J. A., Ehrenreich, I. M., Gerard, S., Chou, L., Wilczek, A., Schmitt, J., Kover, P. X., Purugganan, M. D. (2012), Climate envelope modelling reveals intraspecific relationships among flowering phenology, niche breadth and potential range size in Arabidopsis thaliana. Ecology Letters, 15: 769–777. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2012.01796.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2011
- NSF Frontiers. Grant Number: EF-0425759
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!