The effects of translocation-induced isolation and fragmentation on the cultural evolution of bird song
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 778–785, August 2012
How to Cite
Parker, K. A., Anderson, M. J., Jenkins, P. F., Brunton, D. H. (2012), The effects of translocation-induced isolation and fragmentation on the cultural evolution of bird song. Ecology Letters, 15: 778–785. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2012.01797.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!