Nematomorph parasites indirectly alter the food web and ecosystem function of streams through behavioural manipulation of their cricket hosts
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 786–793, August 2012
How to Cite
Sato, T., Egusa, T., Fukushima, K., Oda, T., Ohte, N., Tokuchi, N., Watanabe, K., Kanaiwa, M., Murakami, I., Lafferty, K. D. (2012), Nematomorph parasites indirectly alter the food web and ecosystem function of streams through behavioural manipulation of their cricket hosts. Ecology Letters, 15: 786–793. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2012.01798.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists. Grant Number: 21770023
- Grant-in-Aid for JSPS Fellows. Grant Number: 10J02194
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer-reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.