The evolution of salinity tolerance in Daphnia: a functional genomics approach
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 794–802, August 2012
How to Cite
Latta, L. C., Weider, L. J., Colbourne, J. K., Pfrender, M. E. (2012), The evolution of salinity tolerance in Daphnia: a functional genomics approach. Ecology Letters, 15: 794–802. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2012.01799.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2012
- The Center for Genomics and Bioinformatics (CGB) biocomputing group
- Utah State University Center for Integrated Biosystems
- University of Oklahoma Research Council
- Utah State University Center for Integrated Biosystems. Grant Number: R24-GM078274
- METACyt Initiative of Indiana University
- Lilly Endowment, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!