The evolution of salinity tolerance in Daphnia: a functional genomics approach
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 794–802, August 2012
How to Cite
Latta, L. C., Weider, L. J., Colbourne, J. K., Pfrender, M. E. (2012), The evolution of salinity tolerance in Daphnia: a functional genomics approach. Ecology Letters, 15: 794–802. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2012.01799.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2012
- The Center for Genomics and Bioinformatics (CGB) biocomputing group
- Utah State University Center for Integrated Biosystems
- University of Oklahoma Research Council
- Utah State University Center for Integrated Biosystems. Grant Number: R24-GM078274
- METACyt Initiative of Indiana University
- Lilly Endowment, Inc.
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer-reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.