Legacy effects of aboveground–belowground interactions
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 813–821, August 2012
How to Cite
Kostenko, O., van de Voorde, T. F. J., Mulder, P. P. J., van der Putten, W. H., Martijn Bezemer, T. (2012), Legacy effects of aboveground–belowground interactions. Ecology Letters, 15: 813–821. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2012.01801.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!