Competitive interactions between forest trees are driven by species' trait hierarchy, not phylogenetic or functional similarity: implications for forest community assembly
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 831–840, August 2012
How to Cite
Kunstler, G., Lavergne, S., Courbaud, B., Thuiller, W., Vieilledent, G., Zimmermann, N. E., Kattge, J., Coomes, D. A. (2012), Competitive interactions between forest trees are driven by species' trait hierarchy, not phylogenetic or functional similarity: implications for forest community assembly. Ecology Letters, 15: 831–840. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2012.01803.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
- INTERREG France-Suisse
- Alpine Space MANFRED
- BACCARA. Grant Number: 226299
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 281422
- MOTIVE. Grant Number: 226544
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!