The latitudinal gradient in dispersal constraints: ecological specialisation drives diversification in tropical birds
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 847–855, August 2012
How to Cite
Salisbury, C. L., Seddon, N., Cooney, C. R., Tobias, J. A. (2012), The latitudinal gradient in dispersal constraints: ecological specialisation drives diversification in tropical birds. Ecology Letters, 15: 847–855. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2012.01806.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!