Intermediate fragmentation per se provides stable predator-prey metapopulation dynamics
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 856–863, August 2012
How to Cite
Cooper, J. K., Li, J., Montagnes, D. J. S. (2012), Intermediate fragmentation per se provides stable predator-prey metapopulation dynamics. Ecology Letters, 15: 856–863. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2012.01808.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
- National Nature Science Foundation
- National Nature Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31071893
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!