Increased population growth rate in invasive polyploid Centaurea stoebe in a common garden
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 947–954, September 2012
How to Cite
Hahn, M. A., Buckley, Y. M., Müller-Schärer, H. (2012), Increased population growth rate in invasive polyploid Centaurea stoebe in a common garden. Ecology Letters, 15: 947–954. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2012.01813.x
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
- Interuniversity Doctoral Program in Organismal Biology'
- Global Invasions Network
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31003A_125314
- National Centre of Competence
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!