Gene-flow between niches facilitates local adaptation in sexual populations
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 955–962, September 2012
How to Cite
Gray, J. C., Goddard, M. R. (2012), Gene-flow between niches facilitates local adaptation in sexual populations. Ecology Letters, 15: 955–962. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2012.01814.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2012
- Marsden. Grant Number: UOA0605
- University of Auckland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!