Contrasting leaf chemical traits in tropical lianas and trees: implications for future forest composition
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 1001–1007, September 2012
How to Cite
Asner, G. P., Martin, R. E. (2012), Contrasting leaf chemical traits in tropical lianas and trees: implications for future forest composition. Ecology Letters, 15: 1001–1007. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2012.01821.x
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!