Roots and fungi accelerate carbon and nitrogen cycling in forests exposed to elevated CO2
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 1042–1049, September 2012
How to Cite
Phillips, R. P., Meier, I. C., Bernhardt, E. S., Grandy, A. S., Wickings, K., Finzi, A. C. (2012), Roots and fungi accelerate carbon and nitrogen cycling in forests exposed to elevated CO2. Ecology Letters, 15: 1042–1049. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2012.01827.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
- Agriculture and Food Research Initiative. Grant Number: #2008–35107–04500
- USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA)
- Office of Science (BER), U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: #DE-FG02-95ER62083
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!