Roots and fungi accelerate carbon and nitrogen cycling in forests exposed to elevated CO2
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 1042–1049, September 2012
How to Cite
Phillips, R. P., Meier, I. C., Bernhardt, E. S., Grandy, A. S., Wickings, K., Finzi, A. C. (2012), Roots and fungi accelerate carbon and nitrogen cycling in forests exposed to elevated CO2. Ecology Letters, 15: 1042–1049. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2012.01827.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
- Agriculture and Food Research Initiative. Grant Number: #2008–35107–04500
- USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA)
- Office of Science (BER), U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: #DE-FG02-95ER62083
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!