The importance of who infects whom: the evolution of diversity in host resistance to infectious disease
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 1104–1111, October 2012
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2012) 15: 1104–1111
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!