Drought-induced shifts in the floristic and functional composition of tropical forests in Ghana
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 1120–1129, October 2012
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2012) 15: 1120–1129
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!