Where do adaptive shifts occur during invasion? A multidisciplinary approach to unravelling cold adaptation in a tropical ant species invading the Mediterranean area
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1266–1275, November 2012
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2012) 15: 1266–1275
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
- Ministère de l'Ecologie et du Développement Durable
- French Agropolis foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!