Where do adaptive shifts occur during invasion? A multidisciplinary approach to unravelling cold adaptation in a tropical ant species invading the Mediterranean area
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1266–1275, November 2012
How to Cite
Ecology Letters (2012) 15: 1266–1275
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
- Ministère de l'Ecologie et du Développement Durable
- French Agropolis foundation
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer-reviewed and may be re-organised for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.