Interactions among shrub cover and the soil microclimate may determine future Arctic carbon budgets
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/CNRS
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 1415–1422, December 2012
How to Cite
Cahoon, S. M. P., Sullivan, P. F., Shaver, G. R., Welker, J. M., Post, E. (2012), Interactions among shrub cover and the soil microclimate may determine future Arctic carbon budgets. Ecology Letters, 15: 1415–1422. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2012.01865.x
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: ARC-0902184 & ARC-1108425, ARC-0807639 & DEB-317 0423385, ARC-0909538 & ARC-0856728
- National Geographic Committee on Research and Exploration
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!