Resource dynamic plays a key role in regional fluctuations of the spruce bark beetles Ips typographus
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2004
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 141–146, May 2004
How to Cite
Økland, B. and Berryman, A. (2004), Resource dynamic plays a key role in regional fluctuations of the spruce bark beetles Ips typographus. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 6: 141–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9555.2004.00214.x
- Issue online: 22 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2004
- Accepted 21 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!