Recruitment of native parasitoids by an exotic leaf miner, Cameraria ohridella: host-parasitoid synchronization and influence of the environment
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2006
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 49–56, January 2006
How to Cite
Girardoz, S., Kenis, M. and Quicke, D. L. J. (2006), Recruitment of native parasitoids by an exotic leaf miner, Cameraria ohridella: host-parasitoid synchronization and influence of the environment. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 8: 49–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9555.2006.00281.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2006
- Accepted 20 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!