Attack preference of Ips pini on Pinus ponderosa in northern Arizona: tree size and bole position
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2006
2006 The Royal Entomological Society
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 295–303, November 2006
How to Cite
Kolb, T. E., Guerard, N., Hofstetter, R. W. and Wagner, M. R. (2006), Attack preference of Ips pini on Pinus ponderosa in northern Arizona: tree size and bole position. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 8: 295–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9563.2006.00308.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2006
- Accepted 4 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!