Effects of ground cover (straw and compost) on the abundance of natural enemies and soil macro invertebrates in vineyards
Article first published online: 24 APR 2007
2007 The Royal Entomological Society
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 173–179, August 2007
How to Cite
Thomson, L. J. and Hoffmann, A. A. (2007), Effects of ground cover (straw and compost) on the abundance of natural enemies and soil macro invertebrates in vineyards. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 9: 173–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9563.2007.00322.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2007
- Accepted 12 November 2006First published online 24 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!