Effects of crop diversification levels and fertilization regimes on abundance of Brevicoryne brassicae (L.) and its parasitization by Diaeretiella rapae (M’Intosh) in broccoli
Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
2007 The Royal Entomological Society
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 209–214, August 2007
How to Cite
Ponti, L., Altieri, M. A. and Gutierrez, A. P. (2007), Effects of crop diversification levels and fertilization regimes on abundance of Brevicoryne brassicae (L.) and its parasitization by Diaeretiella rapae (M’Intosh) in broccoli. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 9: 209–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9563.2007.00330.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
- Accepted 26 December 2006First published online 10 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!