Stable isotopes analysis to assess the trophic role of ants in a Mediterranean agroecosystem
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2008
2008 The Royal Entomological Society
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 29–36, February 2008
How to Cite
Ottonetti, L., Tucci, L., Chelazzi, G. and Santini, G. (2008), Stable isotopes analysis to assess the trophic role of ants in a Mediterranean agroecosystem. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 10: 29–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9563.2007.00358.x
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2008
- Accepted 23 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!