Refuges in reverse: the spread of Bacillus thuringiensis resistance to unselected greenhouse populations of cabbage loopers Trichoplusia ni
Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 119–127, May 2008
How to Cite
Franklin, M. T. and Myers, J. H. (2008), Refuges in reverse: the spread of Bacillus thuringiensis resistance to unselected greenhouse populations of cabbage loopers Trichoplusia ni. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 10: 119–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9563.2008.00367.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
- Accepted 26 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!