Diversity of canopy and understorey spiders in north-temperate hardwood forests
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 The Royal Entomological Society
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 225–237, May 2009
How to Cite
Larrivée, M. and Buddle, C. M. (2009), Diversity of canopy and understorey spiders in north-temperate hardwood forests. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 11: 225–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9563.2008.00421.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2008
- Accepted 5 August 2008First published online 15 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!