The control of sirex wood wasp using biological control agents in Victoria, Australia
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Entomological Society
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 283–294, August 2009
How to Cite
Collett, N. G. and Elms, S. (2009), The control of sirex wood wasp using biological control agents in Victoria, Australia. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 11: 283–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9563.2008.00422.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Accepted 26 August 2008First published online 5 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!