Present address: EH Graham Centre for Agricultural Innovation, New South Wales Department of Primary Industries and Charles Sturt University, Private Mail Bag, Wagga Wagga, New South Wales 2650, Australia.
Influence of plant silicon and sugarcane cultivar on mandibular wear in the stalk borer Eldana saccharina
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Entomological Society
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 301–306, August 2009
How to Cite
Kvedaras, O. L., Byrne, M. J., Coombes, N. E. and Keeping, M. G. (2009), Influence of plant silicon and sugarcane cultivar on mandibular wear in the stalk borer Eldana saccharina. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 11: 301–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9563.2009.00430.x
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2009
- Accepted 25 September 2008First published online 27 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!