1Present address: Specialty Chemicals Research Centre, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd, 28-1 Nishifukushima, Kubiki-ku, Joetsu, Niigata 942-8601, Japan.
Influence of host plant odours on invasion of the rice leaf bug Trigonotylus caelestialium into paddy fields
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Entomological Society
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 99–105, February 2010
How to Cite
Fujii, T., Hori, M. and Matsuda, K. (2010), Influence of host plant odours on invasion of the rice leaf bug Trigonotylus caelestialium into paddy fields. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 12: 99–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9563.2009.00457.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Accepted 1 June 2009First published online 3 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!