Patterns of saproxylic beetle succession in loblolly pine
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2010
Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society. No claim to original US government works
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 187–194, May 2010
How to Cite
Ulyshen, M. D. and Hanula, J. L. (2010), Patterns of saproxylic beetle succession in loblolly pine. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 12: 187–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9563.2009.00467.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2010
- Accepted 12 October 2009First published online 12 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!