Present address: Hubei Environmental Science Research Academy, Wuhan 430072, PR China.
Dimethoate, fenvalerate and their mixture affects Hylyphantes graminicola (Araneae: Linyphiidae) adults and their unexposed offspring
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Agricultural and Forest Entomology © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 343–351, November 2010
How to Cite
Peng, Y., Shao, X.-l., Hose, G. C., Liu, F.-x. and Chen, J. (2010), Dimethoate, fenvalerate and their mixture affects Hylyphantes graminicola (Araneae: Linyphiidae) adults and their unexposed offspring. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 12: 343–351. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9563.2010.00481.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Accepted 31 January 2010First published online 24 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!