The potential distribution of an invasive mealybug Phenacoccus solenopsis and its threat to cotton in Asia
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Agricultural and Forest Entomology © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 403–416, November 2010
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Watson, G. W. and Zhang, R. (2010), The potential distribution of an invasive mealybug Phenacoccus solenopsis and its threat to cotton in Asia. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 12: 403–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9563.2010.00490.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2010
- Accepted 1 April 2010First published online 24 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!