Impacts of elevated CO2 on expression of plant defensive compounds in Bt-transgenic cotton in response to infestation by cotton bollworm
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Agricultural and Forest Entomology © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 77–82, February 2011
How to Cite
Wu, G., Chen, F. J., Ge, F. and Xiao, N.-W. (2011), Impacts of elevated CO2 on expression of plant defensive compounds in Bt-transgenic cotton in response to infestation by cotton bollworm. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 13: 77–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9563.2010.00508.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Accepted 25 May 2010First published online 14 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!