Arthropod diversity and community composition on wild and cultivated rice
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Agricultural and Forest Entomology © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 181–189, May 2011
How to Cite
Chen, Y. H. and Bernal, C. C. (2011), Arthropod diversity and community composition on wild and cultivated rice. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 13: 181–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9563.2010.00510.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2010
- Accepted 8 August 2010, First published online 19 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!