Potential impact of the leaf-cutting ant Acromyrmex lobicornis on conifer plantations in northern Patagonia, Argentina
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Agricultural and Forest Entomology © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 191–196, May 2011
How to Cite
Paola Pérez, S., Carlos Corley, J. and Farji-Brener, A. G. (2011), Potential impact of the leaf-cutting ant Acromyrmex lobicornis on conifer plantations in northern Patagonia, Argentina. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 13: 191–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9563.2010.00515.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2010
- Accepted 8 August 2010, First published online 19 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!