Optimizing biocontrol using phenological day degree models: the European earwig in pipfruit orchards
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Agricultural and Forest Entomology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 301–312, August 2011
How to Cite
Moerkens, R., Gobin, B., Peusens, G., Helsen, H., Hilton, R., Dib, H., Suckling, D. M. and Leirs, H. (2011), Optimizing biocontrol using phenological day degree models: the European earwig in pipfruit orchards. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 13: 301–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9563.2011.00525.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Accepted 21 January 2011, First published online 1 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!