Potential negative effects of exotic honey bees on the diversity of native pollinators and yield of highland coffee plantations
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Agricultural and Forest Entomology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 365–372, November 2011
How to Cite
Badano, E. I. and Vergara, C. H. (2011), Potential negative effects of exotic honey bees on the diversity of native pollinators and yield of highland coffee plantations. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 13: 365–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9563.2011.00527.x
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2011
- Accepted 19 February 2011, First published online 17 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!