Predicted effect of climate change on the invasibility and distribution of the Western corn root-worm
Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Agricultural and Forest Entomology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 13–18, February 2012
How to Cite
Aragón, P. and Lobo, J. M. (2012), Predicted effect of climate change on the invasibility and distribution of the Western corn root-worm. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 14: 13–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9563.2011.00532.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
- Accepted 27 February 2011, First published online 1 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!