Present address: Department of Agricultural Biotechnology, Seoul National University, Seoul 151-742, South Korea.
Genetic structure and gene flow among European corn borer populations from the Great Plains to the Appalachians of North America
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
Published 2011. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 383–393, November 2011
How to Cite
Kim, K. S., Coates, B. S., Bagley, M. J., Hellmich, R. L. and Sappington, T. W. (2011), Genetic structure and gene flow among European corn borer populations from the Great Plains to the Appalachians of North America. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 13: 383–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9563.2011.00533.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Accepted 27 February 2011, First published online 5 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!