Random movement pattern of fed and unfed adult Colorado potato beetles in bare-ground habitat
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2011
Published 2011. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 59–68, February 2012
How to Cite
Gui, L.-Y., Boiteau, G., Colpitts, B. G., MacKinley, P. and McCarthy, P. C. (2012), Random movement pattern of fed and unfed adult Colorado potato beetles in bare-ground habitat. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 14: 59–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9563.2011.00539.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2011
- Accepted 19 April 2011, First published online 15 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!