Distribution of cryptic blue oat mite species in Australia: current and future climate conditions
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Agricultural and Forest Entomology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 127–137, May 2012
How to Cite
Hill, M. P., Hoffmann, A. A., McColl, S. A. and Umina, P. A. (2012), Distribution of cryptic blue oat mite species in Australia: current and future climate conditions. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 14: 127–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9563.2011.00544.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Accepted 22 May 2011, First published online 21 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!