Host location by the fruit fly parasitoid Diachasmimorpha krausii: role of fruit fly species, life stage and host plant
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Agricultural and Forest Entomology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 101–110, February 2012
How to Cite
Ero, M. M. and Clarke, A. R. (2012), Host location by the fruit fly parasitoid Diachasmimorpha krausii: role of fruit fly species, life stage and host plant. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 14: 101–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9563.2011.00545.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2011
- Accepted 22 May 2011, First published online 26 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!