Hide and seek in forests: colonization by the pine processionary moth is impeded by the presence of nonhost trees
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Agricultural and Forest Entomology © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 19–27, February 2012
How to Cite
Dulaurent, A.-M., Porté, A. J., van Halder, I., Vétillard, F., Menassieu, P. and Jactel, H. (2012), Hide and seek in forests: colonization by the pine processionary moth is impeded by the presence of nonhost trees. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 14: 19–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9563.2011.00549.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Accepted 5 March 2011, First published online 20 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!