Low temperature tolerance and starvation ability of the oak processionary moth: implications in a context of increasing epidemics
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Agricultural and Forest Entomology © 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 239–250, August 2012
How to Cite
Meurisse, N., Hoch, G., Schopf, A., Battisti, A. and Grégoire, J.-C. (2012), Low temperature tolerance and starvation ability of the oak processionary moth: implications in a context of increasing epidemics. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 14: 239–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9563.2011.00562.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Accepted 26 November 2011, First published online 16 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!