Prospective analysis of the invasive potential of the European grapevine moth Lobesia botrana (Den. & Schiff.) in California
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Agricultural and Forest Entomology © 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 225–238, August 2012
How to Cite
Gutierrez, A. P., Ponti, L., Cooper, M. L., Gilioli, G., Baumgärtner, J. and Duso, C. (2012), Prospective analysis of the invasive potential of the European grapevine moth Lobesia botrana (Den. & Schiff.) in California. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 14: 225–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9563.2011.00566.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Accepted 25 November 2011, First published online 12 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!