Area-wide application of verbenone-releasing flakes reduces mortality of whitebark pine Pinus albicaulis caused by the mountain pine beetle Dendroctonus ponderosae
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Agricultural and Forest Entomology © 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 367–375, November 2012
How to Cite
Gillette, N. E., Hansen, E. M., Mehmel, C. J., Mori, S. R., Webster, J. N., Erbilgin, N. and Wood, D. L. (2012), Area-wide application of verbenone-releasing flakes reduces mortality of whitebark pine Pinus albicaulis caused by the mountain pine beetle Dendroctonus ponderosae. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 14: 367–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9563.2012.00577.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Accepted 25 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!