Frost increases beech susceptibility to scolytine ambrosia beetles
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 157–167, May 2013
How to Cite
La Spina, S., De Cannière, C., Dekri, A. and Grégoire, J.-C. (2013), Frost increases beech susceptibility to scolytine ambrosia beetles. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 15: 157–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-9563.2012.00596.x
- Issue online: 16 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
- Accepted 23 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!